Our latest Ofsted report classed us as an outstanding school!
15/16 July 2015 Inspection
|Leadership and management||Outstanding|
|Behaviour and safety of pupils||Outstanding|
|Quality of teaching||Outstanding|
|Achievement of pupils||Outstanding|
|Early years provision||Outstanding|
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
This is an outstanding school
- This school is exceptionally well led by the executive headteacher and head of school. As a result of significant improvements since the last inspection, they have created a school that is outstanding in every aspect.
- Governors are highly effective in carrying out their roles and responsibilities. They have strongly contributed to the school’s success.
- Children in the early years get an excellent start. They are extremely happy and enjoy a wide range of exciting and purposeful activities. They make rapid progress.
- Leaders have been highly effective in the way they have spent the pupil premium funding. The gaps between the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and others have been successfully closed.
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent and they are kept very safe. Attendance is above average because pupils love coming to school.
- The leadership of teaching and learning is excellent. Outstanding teaching enables pupils to make exceptional progress in all subjects.
- Pupils’ attainment in national tests has improved rapidly since the previous inspection. It is now significantly above average in reading, writing and mathematics.
- The curriculum promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development extremely well. Pupils appreciate the values of tolerance and respect for others and are exceptionally well prepared for life in modern Britain.