WELCOME BACK TO A NEW OUTSTANDING SCHOOL YEAR!
We hope you have all had a well-deserved Summer break and are ready for the year ahead. We are excited to welcome the children back to Year 4. We run an open door policy so please do not hesitate to come and speak to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Year 4 Team
- Mr Onyekwere 4O Class (Teacher)
- Miss Sandra 4H(Teaching Assistant)
- Mr Hayward 4H Class (Teacher)
- Miss Kaya 4O (Teaching Assistant)
What we will be learning this term
• English: Kenning poem, non-chronological report, recount.
• Maths: Place value, addition, subtraction and roman numerals.
• Computing: internet safety.
• Science: Animals including humans.
• RE: Christianity- who is Jesus and why is he significant to Christians.
• History: Anglo Saxon.
• Art: Anglo Saxon.
• Geography: Anglo Saxon settlement.
• DT: Anglo Saxon inspired.
• Music: Charanga scheme of work.
• PHSE: Road safety.
• PE: Gymnastic
Please note the school has uniform on sale. Please write your child’s name on all their clothing- it helps enormously if they get lost or mixed up with another child’s clothes! Please note we are not responsible for any lost items of clothing; we teach children to take full responsibility with their possessions. If for any reason clothing is lost, we endeavour to help locate it but we do not replace uniform of any kind (please see our lost property policy).