We are excited to welcome the children back to Year 3. We are always happy to address any concerns or questions you have so please feel free to speak to us.
Year 3 Team
- Miss Donnelly – 3D Class Teacher
Miss Kilroy – 3K ClassTeacher
Miss Wendy- Teaching Assistant
Miss Anti – 3K Teaching Assistant
What we will be learning this term
• Literacy: Spelling, grammar, recount, setting description, character description and leaflet.
• Maths: Place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Computing: Basic skills and internet safety.
• Science: Animals including humans and light.
• RE: Hinduism
• History: Ancient Egypt
• Art: Rangoli patterns and wall paintings.
• Geography: Comparison of Africa and England
• DT: Constructing pyramids
• Music: Charanga scheme of work
• PHSE: Looking after our bodies.
• PE: Ask P.E. Coordinator
Children should wear a white t-shirt, blue shorts and plimsolls or trainers. PE kits can be purchased from the school’s uniform show. Please bring PE kits to school at the beginning of each half term. PE kits will be returned at the end of every half term so that they can be washed.